Akasha Curtains tapestry Wash Care Instructions :
- Donot bleach or wash with chlorine based detergent/water; use a mild detergent in moderate quantity instead
- Do not iron on stitches, seams, trims or embellishments as high temperatures may cause them to open
- Do not soak for more than 20-30 minutes; prolonged soaking may lead to colour loss, eventually weakening the fabric
- Do not wring
- Don’t use hard brushes during hand wash as they may damage the prints
- Do not leave the iron on at one place for too long; especially at the neck rib where the elastane may break and loosen the rib
- Do not iron directly on prints (in case of printed products)
- Machine wash cold
- Wash/dry inside out
- Fabric subject to initial colour loss; hence wash separately
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron needed.
- Dry promptly in shade; preferably on a flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variations
Akasha Curtains tapestry Maintenance :
- Keep your curtains in good shape between washings with the following steps.
- Weekly: Before cleaning a room, give the curtains a good shake to dislodge dust. Wait 10 minutes for the dust to settle before dusting furniture and vacuuming the floor.
- Monthly: Once a month use the dust brush attachment on your vacuum to clean curtains from top to bottom, paying extra attention to the top 5 inches where the majority of dust accumulates. Do NOT use the upholstery attachment since its teeth may snag the fabric and destroy your curtains.
Usage Of Products:
- Wall Hanging
- Door curtain
- Window curtain
- Affordable Gift etc.
- Color – Blue
- Size : 100 cm X 210 Cm
- Material : 100% Cotton and Vegan
- Usage: Wall Hanging, Door & Window Curtain
- Beautiful Design
- Comes with loop
- Free Shipping Worldwide
Note: You can use this Hippie Curtain (Akasha Curtains tapestry) as Door Curtain, Window Curtain or Wall Hanging Tapestry.
Note Like this Curtain, Don’t worry we have large Collections of Tapestry