Usage Of Products:
- Meditation Mat
- Area Rug / Mat
- Upholstery Fabric
- Sofa / Furniture cover
- Baby Rug
- Wall Tapestry / Throws / Bed decor
- Affordable Gift etc.
How do you wash a rag rug?
- Shake the dirt out of the rag rug. If you have a small rug in a small space, shake it onto the floor and sweep or vacuum up the dirt.
- Vacuum a large rag rug as an alternative to shaking it or on a day-to-day basis to keep it clean. Turn it over and vacuum both sides.
- Spot-clean any stains by blotting up as much of the liquid as you can with a rag or paper towel, sponging with mild soap and cool water until the stain comes out.
- Wash small rag rugs in the washing machine on the gentle cycle. Use cold water and mild soap and hang the rag rug to dry.
- Clean the rug with dry-cleaning solution if you prefer not to machine-wash it. Spot-clean with commercial solution, available in supermarkets and pharmacies, according to the package directions. Work in one small section at a time.
Things You Will Need:
- Vacuum cleaner
- Laundry spray cleaner
- White vinegar
- Mild detergent
- Dry-cleaning solution
- If the rug has fringe, don’t vacuum the fringe, as it can get caught in the vacuum cleaner.
- Don’t wash woven rugs any more than necessary. Repeated trips through the washing machine can loosen the weave.
- As these items are handmade, actual sizes may vary slightly from above mentioned measurement.
- We have tried our best to present the actual picture but there can be differences in colors due to screen resolution, monitor setting, viewing angle and photographic elements.
- Patchwork varies from piece to piece.
- As this is a handmade item so there may be thread coming out at few places, but do not worry. This will enhance the vintage feel of the piece
- Color – Multi-color / Brown
- Popular Elements: Handmade
- Materials – 100% Cotton , Old Saree
- Dimensions – 170 X 110 cm
- Shape – Rectangular
- Beautiful Design
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Style – Old Fabric cuts are hand woven, Reversible Rug