Chindi Rag Rug are made from vintage saree and recycled fabrics. In these colorful rag rug recycled saree fabric cuts and scraps are hand woven with cotton thread together in beautiful color and pattern to give a beautiful look to your home decor. Our affordable cheap Rug are unique and decorative. This Dhurrie Rugs are hand loomed using old vintage colorful sarees. Our throw rug is one of a kind and perfect rug for room and all places. These bohemian rugs are lightweight and reversible.
- This beautiful Curtain is made from printed tapestry.
- Each Curtain has its unique imperfections due to handmade work.
- As Curtain is handmade hence, please allow some size variation from mentioned measurement.
- We have tried our best to present the actual picture but there can be differences in colors due to screen resolution, monitor setting, Mobile app use, viewing angle and other photographic elements.
- As Curtain is hand screen printed so each piece can slightly vary.
- Sometimes there may have some minor defects like unfastened fiber, imperfect edges or stain of color / dye, etc.
- As these tapestries are hand dyed, color fastness is not guarantee.
Wash Care Instructions :
- Do not bleach or wash with chlorine based detergent/water; use a mild detergent in moderate quantity instead
- Do not iron on stitches, seams, trims or embellishments as high temperatures may cause them to open
- Do not soak for more than 20-30 minutes; prolonged soaking may lead to colour loss, eventually weakening the fabric
- Do not wring
- Do not use hard brushes during hand wash as they may damage the prints
- Do not leave the iron on at one place for too long; especially at the neck rib where the elastane may break and loosen the rib
- Do not iron directly on prints (in case of printed products)
- Machine wash cold
- Wash/dry inside out
- Fabric subject to initial colour loss; hence wash separately
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron needed.
- Dry promptly in shade; preferably on a flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variations