Usages of Door Hanging :
- Door Decoration
- Window Decoration
- Wall Tapestry / Hanging
- Perfect Gift
- Color: DARK GREEN
- Popular Elements: Handmade
- Style – Patchwork
- Back – Plain
- Materials – 100% Cotton
- Dimensions: Approx 38 (width) x 14(height) inches
- It has loops attached to hang it.
- Dry Clean Only
- Beautiful Design
- Free Shipping Worldwide
This is Beautiful Indian Toran / Door Valance / Tapestry/ Pelmet Topper decor covered with ethnic embroidery , In this cover Vintage patches from old, valuable wedding saris & dresses are patched and stitched together to give wonderful effect resulting to gorgeous patterns in jewel colors!
You can decor your home with this antique, beautiful patchwork embroidered antique unique piece. It will give a rich and royal look to your place.
- This beautiful Curtain is made from printed tapestry.
- Each Curtain has its unique imperfections due to handmade work.
- As Curtain is handmade hence, please allow some size variation from mentioned measurement.
- We have tried our best to present the actual picture but there can be differences in colors due to screen resolution, monitor setting, Mobile app use, viewing angle and other photographic elements.
- As Curtain is hand screen printed so each piece can slightly vary.
- Sometimes there may have some minor defects like unfastened fiber, imperfect edges or stain of color / dye, etc.
- As these tapestries are hand dyed, color fastness is not guarantee.
Wash Care Instructions :
- Do not bleach or wash with chlorine based detergent/water; use a mild detergent in moderate quantity instead
- Do not iron on stitches, seams, trims or embellishments as high temperatures may cause them to open
- Do not soak for more than 20-30 minutes; prolonged soaking may lead to colour loss, eventually weakening the fabric
- Do not wring
- Do not use hard brushes during hand wash as they may damage the prints
- Do not leave the iron on at one place for too long; especially at the neck rib where the elastane may break and loosen the rib
- Do not iron directly on prints (in case of printed products)
- Machine wash cold
- Wash/dry inside out
- Fabric subject to initial colour loss; hence wash separately
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron needed.
- Dry promptly in shade; preferably on a flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variations
Note: Each Valance is unique because it is made from patches of old sarees and vintage fabrics. So each piece is different from each other. You will get similar piece but will vary in patchwork in same base color tone. Enjoy !!