Dream Catcher is a handmade object based on a willow hoop, on which is woven a loose net or web.The dream catcher is then decorated with sacred items such as feathers and beads.It is an artistic home decor item that spreads happiness and optimism These are hand woven by the women artists of India thereby supporting the artisans of India and women empowerment.
Features Of Indian Handmade Dream Catcher
- Design : Floral, Mandala
- Color : 7 Chakra Color & Multi-color
- Popular Elements: Handmade
- Diameter of largest ring : 7 inches, Height : 30 inches
- Material : Thread, Feathers, Shells, Beads, imitation stones
- Number of Rings : 6
- Beautiful Design
- Handmade with love in India
- Free Ships worldwide from India
Steps to Clean the Indian Handmade Dream Catcher:
- Get a bag that is large enough to hold the dream catcher.
- Pour a generous amount of either salt or baking soda in the bag. About a cup should suffice.
- Put the dream catcher in the bag and seal it.
- Shake the bag to coat all parts of the dream catcher with the powder thoroughly.
- Let it sit in the powder for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove the dream catcher from the bag and shake off the powder outside.
- If needed, wrap a sock or other breathable fabric over a vacuum hose and vacuum off the powder.
- Repeat the process as many times as needed for all of the dirt & odor to be absorbed by the powder and removed.
Making Of Indian Handmade Dream Catcher: