Usage Of Products:
- Meditation Mat
- Area Rug / Mat
- Upholstery Fabric
- Sofa / Furniture cover
- Baby Rug
- Wall Tapestry / Throws / Bed decor
- Affordable Gift etc.
- Color – Multi-color / Brown
- Popular Elements: Handmade
- Size – 170 X 110 cm
- Materials – 100% Cotton , old Saree,
- Shape – Rectangular
- Beautiful Design
- Free Shipping Worldwide
How do you wash a rag rug?
- Shake the dirt out of the rag rug. If you have a small rug in a small space, shake it onto the floor and sweep or vacuum up the dirt.
- Vacuum a large rag rug as an alternative to shaking it or on a day-to-day basis to keep it clean. Turn it over and vacuum both sides.
- Spot-clean any stains by blotting up as much of the liquid as you can with a rag or paper towel, sponging with mild soap and cool water until the stain comes out.
- Wash small rag rugs in the washing machine on the gentle cycle. Use cold water and mild soap and hang the rag rug to dry.
- Clean the rug with dry-cleaning solution if you prefer not to machine-wash it. Spot-clean with commercial solution, available in supermarkets and pharmacies, according to the package directions. Work in one small section at a time.
Things You Will Need:
- Vacuum cleaner
- Laundry spray cleaner
- White vinegar
- Mild detergent
- Dry-cleaning solution
- If the rug has fringe, don’t vacuum the fringe, as it can get caught in the vacuum cleaner.
- Don’t wash woven rugs any more than necessary. Repeated trips through the washing machine can loosen the weave.
- As these items are handmade, actual sizes may vary slightly from above mentioned measurement.
- We have tried our best to present the actual picture but there can be differences in colors due to screen resolution, monitor setting, viewing angle and photographic elements.
- Patchwork varies from piece to piece.
- As this is a handmade item so there may be thread coming out at few places, but do not worry. This will enhance the vintage feel of the piece
- Above picture is for reference only. Recycled fabric cuts are used. So each piece is unique. You will get similar looking Rug
Note: This Multi-color Rug are unique and assorted. This Rugs are Hand-loomed using old vintage colorful sarees. these Rugs have beautiful color made with woven cotton thread & these beautiful rugs are witless and reversible.These Chindi Rugs are made from vintage saree. These Recycled saree cuts are hand woven together in beautiful color and Pattern to give it stunning Look.